CDBS: Minor Amendments To Take Effect From 1 January 2018
In the news:
“The Minister for Health, the Hon Greg Hunt had advised the ADA that a number of changes to the CDBS have been finalised and will take effect on 1 January 2018.”
“The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) commenced on 1 January 2014 and provides access to benefits for basic dental services to around 3 million children aged 2-17 years.”
Children’s oral health is important as that of any age group. In fact it is more important. It sets the foundation of your child’s oral health journey and can shape how he/she will view oral health.
Knowing how crucial it is, finding the right dentist for your child can be stressful. All dental clinics promise amazing results, making it hard to tell who’s bluffing and who isn’t.
At True Dental Care Preston, we provide quality dental care for everyone and extend great care when dealing with children. For your child’s oral health needs, True Dental Care Preston is the one to trust.
Why Choose True Dental Care Preston For Your Child
At True Dental Care Preston, we make sure that we meet the needs and demands of our patients. We take special care with children to ensure a wonderful dental visit.
Having True Dental Care Preston as your child’s dentist gives you the following:
- Child dental benefits schedule coverage (up to $1000 worth of dental services)
- Extensive dental services
- Happy gas and other patient comfort techniques
- Convenient booking system
- Habit formation and correction
- Minimal parental intervention
Tips For Positive Dental Visits
We know how stressful a dental visit can be. Some children see the dentist as the candy police out to take away all their candies. We understand. That’s why have listed some helpful tips to have positive dental visits. Take a look.
- Schedule an early appointment so your child is not tired.
- On your way to the clinic, avoid stopping by for errands. Children are not always patient.
- Always arrive earlier than scheduled to give your child some time to take in the environment and make himself/herself at ease.
- Bring your child with whenever you visit your dentist. This way your child will feel that dental visits are normal and part of the routine.
- Your child will feel if you are stressed and will likely feel the same way too.
Children Dentistry Services At True Dental Care Preston
The following are some of our services for children. Take a look.
- Dental check-ups
- Dental scale and clean
- Tooth extractions
- Dental sealants
- Tooth decay
- Oral hygiene instructions
- Dental emergency
Not all children dental services are covered by the Medicare child dental benefit schedule. To know which are included click here https://www.truedentalcare.com.au/child-dental-benefits-schedule-in-preston/
Children Dentistry At True Dental Care Preston
Give your child the quality dental care he/she deserves. True Dental Care Preston is your trusted partner for your child’s oral health in Preston.
Up to $1000 worth of dental treatments over two years
Call (03) 9131 5952 or visit us at 358 Bell St in Preston.